Monday, November 15, 2010

This One's For You, Rose

After my post about the view from my kitchen window, I was informed by one friend that she would like to see a picture of it.  So here it is:

Of course, the trees had significantly more leaves on them when I took it so it was a bit more blocked off, but we could still see the cemetery quite clearly.  The only thing I haven't liked about it so far was this morning, when I saw a people getting out of the cars of a funeral procession, I can only assume to walk to someone's graveside service.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Deanna! I find cemeteries quite peaceful and wouldn't be bothered living by one. Thank you for posting the pic! Now, of course, I'll expect another in the spring when the trees have blossomed. :) Your house is stone, yes? I love stone houses. You are one lucky lady!!! Yes, I'm an envious but will have to remain seeing those parts of the world through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete